Thank you for visiting The Studio!
We take your privacy and data security seriously, and we want to make sure you understand what data we have, including how we will and will not use it.
- We use information like which of our website pages you visit and which links you click on to improve our website and emails, and make your Studio experience better than ever.
- We’ll only send you emails if you want to receive them, and you can opt out any time you like.
- We won’t share your personal information unless you want us to (except for valid processing requirements – please see below) and we won’t send you spam.
Data you provide with consent is held until consent is withdrawn. Observed data may be held for up to 8 years. All data can only be used for the following purposes:
- To provide and personalise our services or website
- To handle your inquiries and requests
- Administration of orders and accounts
- Providing you with information about products and services
- Understanding what you want to read so we can provide better content
Consent and legitimate interest are the basis for storage and processing of data.
If at any point you would like to opt-out of communications or withdraw consent please contact us.
Cookies and analytics
We will not sell, barter or rent your data. We may use third party suppliers to help us process your data for the purposes in this policy. We may link to third parties. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of any third party to whom we link.
- You have a right to request the personal data we hold about you. This may be subject to a fixed fee of £10
- You can complain to a supervisory authority if you believe we have misused your data
- You can withdraw previously given consents at any time
If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to these practices please contact us on HELLO@THE-STUDIO.LONDON